Search My Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

We're Not Dead

Neither I, nor the novel, is dead.

I just wanted to let my readers know this because after I said I'd be making new posts every Monday, I stopped posting. Tsk tsk on me.

I'm so very sorry.

Reasons:
-Slacking. (I'm done with this one and will get back to work now.)
-My computer has the blue screen of death, and it's quite annoying when it randomly blue screens and I have to shut it down. This hasn't gotten fixed yet, but my computer and I are learning to work together on this...somehow.

You may be wondering how the novel is going. I'm currently editing, which is tricky business since it's easy to skip over my own mistakes. I figured since I've been slacking, it would be a good idea to read over what I already have before I write any further, so I can get back into the story. And while I'm reading over it, I may as well edit.

Special thanks goes out to those of you who have asked me how it's going in person. You're a huge part of the reason I realized I should stop slacking.   

2 comments:

  1. Yay slacking! I have another 1000 to write and edit tonight but I've been so sick today it's been terrible... Uh. Keep working!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ashly! Keep working, I shall.
    Feel better soon! You're so good at keeping up on your stuff. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete